Emissary-of-DarknessEmissary-of-Darkness

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Escape the Mansion Escape the Mansion

LOL

I got a score of 0 and apparently its the highest score you can get.

NinjaSMile - Smile of the NinjaSMile - Smile of the

Nice.

Pretty nice game, it was entertaining and fun.

Pixhell responds:

I'm glad you like it :)

Tom Fulp Dress Up Tom Fulp Dress Up

!!!

Oh God, Why! Why The Pink Banana Hammock Why!!!! The Beard Of Prophesy Proclaimed Far Before It's Time! LULZ! Great game, slightly disturbing, I SAY 5/5 & 10/10!

Pico's Sweat Shop Pico's Sweat Shop

This sucks.

I had to get the soup guys health to -65 to kill him, and when the car scene started I didn't know what to do at first so I let it go and it said that I won(I found out later that if I hit a bomb i would have died) , also I know you were going for the Chinese sweat-shop look, but we like Pico's 'old' look better.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, but this game didn't make much sence too me. It says to think of a card on the screen I picked a jack, clicked too move on but it took te king and said it had still had my card.

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

First secret area

The first seceret area is when you press the tab key it takes you to an error page click the video immage in the lower left-hand corner. (great game btw)

Revenge of the Red Button Revenge of the Red Button

Nicely done

this was a good game thing and it goes on for a while.

andy70707 responds:

thanks, I guess thats a good thing lol

Covert Front 3 Covert Front 3

Pretty nice

make another NOW! lol

Hidden In The Forest Hidden In The Forest

This was not a good game.

This game wasn't good, it wasnt very long, it didnt have music and it did not have much of a point.

Dress Him Dress Him

I didn't like it.

This was really bad, the music was annoying, the animation sucked, and it wasn't fun, plus it had no extras or anything. personally i didn't like it.